We ship using UPS
– 1-5 days on-time delivery to mainland USA based on distance to destination
– Guaranteed delivery by the end of the second business day to all 50 states
– Guaranteed delivery by the end of the next business day to all 50 states.
* Please contact us for other shipping options.
* We do not ship using customer’s account.
Standard processing time is the turnaround time it takes to print your order. Standard processing time does not include the shipping times of your order.
Once you have an item in your cart any additional items you add will have the same turn around time, unless specified.
1We get that in our industry sometimes jobs are never perfect. Even though we manufacture from scratch. Here at Guilderland Printing, we pride ourselves on perfection and want you to feel that that way too. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with the finished product.
If you find an error caused by us or a manufacturing defect, we’ll reprint the job from original files at no cost. In order to correct our mistakes we ask that you contact customer service with in 48 hours of receiving it and the job first be returned in 5 days after shipment is received. If we do not receive it in that time frame we can not reproduce the job to verify its defects.
This guarantee doesn’t cover errors such as incorrect copy or poor photography resulting from the original file sent; therefore it’s very important that you carefully check your proof for any errors.
All sales are final and only reprints will be available. Below are a list of things that Guilderland Printing is not responsible for in regards to a return:
- RGB / Pantone to CMYK color shifts.
- Pixilated images.
- Orders that are refused at delivery.
- Products delayed in shipping.
- Errors that are uploaded on the file, (i.e. misspellings, grammar, bleeds, punctuation, fold lines, oversized images, crop marks, incorrect folds. GP does not manipulate customers artwork, it is printed exactly how it is uploaded.
- Not responsible for any blemishes caused after the product is put in to another heat machine, (i.e. faxes, photocopiers, and office printers).
- Orders duplicated by customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after a proof approval.